Sunday, October 23, 2011

Let's Hear it for the Boy

So last night after a long day at CBS my roommate Lauren and I went to see the new remake of Footloose.  It was as cheesy as expected, but I absolutely loved it.  I thought the acting was great, the dancing was fun to watch, and the soundtrack is amazing.  I currently have Ella Mae Bowen's remake of "I Need a Hero" stuck in my head and have been listening to it on repeat...I'm definitely downloading the soundtrack when I get home.

I think it's safe to say that Kenny Wormald is my new celebrity crush.  With that sexy Boston accent, his amazing smile and his awesome dance moves, it was hard not to completely fall in love with him after watching him on the big screen for two hours.

Go see this movie in theaters--I promise you, it's worth your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment