Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The little things that get you through the week

I have been working like a mad woman this week, going on almost 40 hours in 4 days.  It's hard to believe I only have 13 days left until my last day of work, but I can't say I'm sad to leave...although I will miss all my co-workers!

Here are a few things that have gotten me through this long week:


My new phone case



Our new entertainment center for the living room.  Even though I'll only be able to enjoy it for a couple more weeks, it definitely adds a lot to the apartment.



A late night McFlurry run 



I scheduled my first classroom observation! I will be observing a DC Teach for America corps member teaching 7th grade language arts



Planning for Kate and Mark's wedding with my amazing best friend bridesmaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment