Friday, August 19, 2011

Internship assignments!

So I found out this morning that I am going to be interning for CBS Weekend News!  Obviously it will take some adjusting to working on the weekends, but the intern coordinator at CBS said the weekend staff is small so I will be helping out a lot.  She also said the Weekend News needs a really strong intern, so I'm flattered that she chose me for the position.  Additionally, she said she may have me help out the politics unit, as well as do research for Face the Nation. Overall, she said I'd be able to get a lot of first hand experience with multiple departments and get my feet wet in several different areas, so I'm really excited!  My first day is September 8th, so I'll have plenty of time to get familiar with the city before I start. I think I finally have everything I need for the big move after making three separate trips to Target and Walmart in the past three days.

 Goal number one once I get to the city: Figure out how to use public transportation.





No comments:

Post a Comment