Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tomorrow!

I can't believe the day has finally come!  I leave for the east coast TOMORROW!  I've been packing and cleaning like a mad woman, and even though I feel like I'm traveling light I still have 2 suitcases, 2 carry-ons, and 2 boxes that I will have to fit into my apartment! I'm arriving in Baltimore around 2:30 and then my aunt and cousins are picking me up and bringing me back to their house to see the family.  I'm leaving for the airport around 4:30 AM tomorrow and I'm guessing I won't be able to get much sleep tonight, so hopefully I can fall asleep on the plane.  I'm hoping, praying, and crossing my fingers for a safe flight with no turbulence...I can't even begin to count the number of times I've flown in my life, but it's still my biggest fear.

My last to-do of the night is to paint my nails! I want to start this new adventure looking my best, and that includes freshly painted nails...my best friend Amanda would be proud! I've been wanting a nude polish for a while now so I got a new OPI shade...feminine, subtle, and way more professional than the sparkles and crackle nail polish I've been sporting lately.


I'm officially moving into my apartment in D.C. on August 24th...Capitol Hill, I'll see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment