Thursday, August 18, 2011

Less than a week!

That's right, only six more days until I leave for the east coast!  I'm really excited to stay with my grandma and aunt in Maryland for three days before I move to D.C., and I'll also get to see the rest of my mom's side of the family.  It's been almost ten years since I've seen some of them, and my cousins who were little the last time I saw them are teenagers now. We will hardly recognize each other!

Until then, I'm just running errands like hair and dentist appointments and spending time with friends.  I'm spending the night at my friend Allie's house tomorrow, and I'm so excited to hang out with her and her roommate!

I took my watch into Nordstrom to see if there was anything they could do about the gold wearing off of the watch links, and they offered to replace it...again.  Nordstrom has the best customer service I've ever experienced. However, they didn't have my watch in stock, so I figured I'd change it up and go for a different watch instead.  I'm looking forward to debuting it on the opposite side of the country.



No comments:

Post a Comment