Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 month left

Time really does fly, and I can't believe I'm leaving DC in one month! I am really going to miss my roommates, friends, my apartment, and all of the wonderful things that DC has to offer. However, after living in DC for a little under a year now, I've decided on a few things I definitely won't miss:

-Public transportation, and people who don't abide by simple metro common courtesies
-The large population of people in DC who think they are God's gift to the earth. Haven't met Obama yet but I'm pretty sure he's more modest than half the people who live here.
-The pick up line, "I work on the Hill."
-Working at a restaurant where 90% of the employees have chosen to make it their lifelong career, therefore assuming that I don't know how to do my hostessing job as well as they could
-$10 rail drinks

One thing I'm really going to miss is the newest addition to our apartment, Stella! Bri adopted her yesterday and she is the cutest and friendliest little cat I've ever seen! I'm not even a cat person but Stella has totally won me over.

How am I supposed to want to go to work when this little angel is waiting for me at home?


No comments:

Post a Comment