Sunday, November 25, 2012

1 month until Christmas!


My Thanksgiving break was absolutely wonderful and I have so many things to be thankful for this year.  Unfortunately, now that the break is over, I'm having a hard time re-gaining motivation for the next month.


Highs:

  • Spending Thanksgiving with my parents, Chris, and our next door neighbors
  • Meeting Chris' wonderful family and friends and getting to see his hometown
  • Seeing Jackie, Allie, and Sierra and having a great night in PB together!
  • Homecooked meals and copious amounts of wine all week
  • Oregon beat Oregon State in the Civil War game! Not that I am surprised, but you never know after last week's game
  • 1 month until Christmas!


        



Lows:
  • My Thanksgiving break was awesome but there was definitely not enough time to relax 
  • I spent ALL day Wednesday grading and going through 60 thirty-question scantron answers because our scantron machine is messed up...that's 1800 questions
  • 4 days is simply not a long enough break and now I feel like this next month is going to go slower than ever
  • Long distance never gets easier.  Who wants to live 10 hours away from their boyfriend?
  • USC, FSU, and UCLA lost--normally I would never root for these teams, but I was rooting for every team this weekend that could possibly bring Oregon up in the rankings
  • I'm back to late night lesson planning tonight

Here's to hoping the next month goes by quickly so it can be my favorite holiday already!

No comments:

Post a Comment