Sunday, November 11, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin!

Highs:
  • Only 10 days until Thanksgiving! Chris will be with my family on Thursday and then on Friday we are driving up to Moorpark to see his family!
  • I'm taking a personal day Friday---aka this week I'm only working 4 days, and next week I'm only working 2!
  • 48 days until two of my amazing friends, Kate and Mark, get married!
  • Briana, Emily and I got Thai food last night...never a bad choice
  • We got to pet-sit a black lab puppy this weekend!
  • Oregon is ranked #1 in the AP polls...hopefully #1 in the BCS rankings tonight too!




Lows:
  • I am missing Kate's bachelorette party this Saturday...I'm so jealous I can't be in Portland for what I know will be an amazing girls night
  • Grading the Fall writing assessments is taking me FOREVER
  • We had training all day Saturday...enough said
  • Tomorrow is Monday, the worst day of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment