Sunday, November 18, 2012

2 days and counting!

Highs:
  • My personal day Friday was amazing.  I slept till 11, got my nails done, and did some shopping!
  • I got to see Chris this weekend, and get to spend most of my Thanksgiving break with him as well! We are really working hard to make the long distance seem as little "long" as possible
  • I got most of my planning for Monday and Tuesday done last week so I didn't have to stress too much this weekend
  • Tomorrow is a test day...aka I get to rest my voice all day! Let's hope my students' grades on the test keep this high a high
  • I fly back to San Diego in 2 days!! I simply cannot wait to be home


Lows:
  • I have to move my entire classroom in the next 1 1/2 days
  • I missed Kate's bachelorette party and had major FOMO (fear of missing out) all weekend hearing about all of my girlfriends reuniting in Portland to celebrate the bride-to-be...but regardless, I'm very glad they had a wonderful time!
  • I have a ton of grading, packing, and organizing to do before my plane leaves on Tuesday night
  • Finally, the lowest of the lows...the Ducks lost last night to Stanford and fell to #5 in the BCS rankings

Can't wait to report back with hopefully all highs after Thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Post a Comment