Saturday, March 10, 2012

Family First

I've been in Maryland since Thursday visiting my family, and after a few days of fun and relaxation I am heading back to Virginia and work tomorrow afternoon.  Yesterday was my cousin Heather's birthday, which was filled with good food, friends and family, and of course, an endless supply of strawberry daiquiris.



Today my grandma and I had a girls day and went out to lunch and did some shopping.  I made the wonderful purchase of this chiffon blazer by Lauren Conrad.  It looks much better on and this picture barely does it justice, but as usual, Lauren Conrad always does fashion right.


My grandma was also sweet enough to buy me this necklace, which I have been wanting for a while.

 

I also got to give my cousin Jessie her thirteenth birthday gift two days early, and boy was she happy when she unwrapped her present to find a singing Justin Bieber doll.  I think it will fit in perfectly with her Justin Bieber posters, jewelry, purses, and even the Bieber pillow I had the pleasure of sleeping with last night.  I'm so glad she liked it, and I think I was more excited about taking it out of the box than she was.



It's crazy to think that the next time I will be in Maryland will probably be the last time I see my family out here for a while.  My move to Texas is slowly creeping up on me, and it will be hard to say goodbye to my friends and family on the east coast when the time does come to move down south. 

No comments:

Post a Comment