Thursday, March 1, 2012

Interview #1

Today is my first interview for Teach for America!  I am interviewing with a Houston Independent School District recruiter over Skype, and while I am not interviewing for a specific school or position, it could end up leading to a job down the line if I make a good impression!

As for most people, interviews make me incredibly nervous.  I am a pretty confident person and feel as though I am prepared for almost anything they would ask me, but the hard part is getting my answers out in a professional and confident manner.

The best part of this interview besides it potentially leading to a job is that I can wear a suit jacket on top, and sweatpants on the bottom...

Because you can't tell on Skype, right?



Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I totally did this too and wore running shorts on the bottom. Whoo! Was kind of freaked out they'd ask me to stand up at some point though... Super excited about you updating more lately yay

    ReplyDelete